506. A Hetalia fan found a mass-editing spell and on October 25 (Hetalia Day), it was found that every written reference to a country was edited to read ‘Arthur Kirkland,’ ‘Alfred F. Jones,’ ‘Francis Bonnefoy,’ etc.
510. Since muggleborns missed the Day of the Doctor last year, they had this huge party in the Room of Requirement inside a TARDIS.
512. Whenever purebloods make fun of muggleborns they start singing “why you got to be so rude”.
516. One Muggleborn stands up at dinner and shouts “YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT!” All the other muggleborns and halfbloods jump on the tables and scream back “WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE”. The purebloods are left staring at all these people shaking their booties on the tables.
542. Muggleborns are horrified to learn that there are no digital downloads of their favorite wizard pop songs and begin to make digital recordings. The Ministry of Magic is tearing their hair out as these recordings make their way online, and muggles start discussing the meaning of “Do the Hippogriff”.
543. Muggleborn witches and wizards who have disabled parents can get special permission to use certain magic outside of Hogwarts to help their parents with things they can’t do.